Last Update: September 2022
Guardia Teknologi Indonesia is the developer of the commercial application known as Jubelio, which encompasses Omnichannel (online marketplace integrator) service, online cashiers, and online web application provider. It is the policy of PT. Guardia Teknologi Indonesia that Jubelio is intended for use as per its intended purpose.
Purpose and General Provisions
This privacy and security policy aims to facilitate comprehension of our data collection, processing, and retention practices, as well as the underlying rationale for such activities. Additionally, this policy outlines the procedures for managing, updating, exporting, and deleting your information.
Purposes of Data Collection
Our commitment to all Jubelio platform users is to utilize the collected data exclusively for the purpose of providing, enhancing quality, and developing new services for the platform.
Method of Collecting Data
The following activities entail the independent submission of data to the Jubelio platform service:
- Registration and login to the Jubelio application service.
- Self-completion, updating, and data entry while using the service.
- Payments are made when upgrading subscription packages.
- Integration from third-party services, such as online marketplace channels.
- Communication with Jubelio customer service.
It should be noted that when Jubelio users are not logged into the application service, no data is collected by us. This includes but is not limited to information about browsing history and any used or visited applications.
The data we collect and independently provide to our customers comprise several types, including but not limited to:
- Personal and Account DataÂ (name, username, password, email address, phone number).
- Company Data (Company name, email address, address, logo, NPWP, website, and contact information and others).
- Goods and Transaction Data (Product details such as type, category, brand, stock, stock keeping unit (SKU), marketplace SKU, seller SKU, catalog, bundle, price, tiered pricing, cross-listing, movement or location of goods, weight, and dimensions).
- Promotions or Events DataÂ (Details of the promotion or event, such as the period, name, and price).
Data Use and Processing
Jubelio collects user data for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our web services.
- To improve, customize, and expand our website services.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality on our web services.
- To communicate with users of our web services.
- To investigate functionality discrepancies.
Our main service is to help businesses manage their online marketplace accounts on a single platform, keep track of financial reports on the results of their business sales on the online marketplace, and provide other features to increase the competitiveness and productivity of their business operations online. We do not use the collected customer data for profiling and direct marketing based on the collected buyer data.
Disclosure of User Personal Data
Jubelio is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of its users’ data and guarantees that personal data will not be transferred without the user’s consent. When using our services, the user is deemed to have agreed to the transfer of personal data including but not limited to:
- Transfer of data between Jubelio product services (Omnichannel, Store, and POS) and services approved by Jubelio users.
- Resolution of the use of Jubelio services related to integration with Jubelio partners or partners approved by the user.
- Compliance with legal requests from law enforcement or authorized agencies as regulated by law.
Jubelio will reject any request for access or disclosure that falls outside the afore mentioned points.
Like most websites, Jubelio uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store visitor preference information, and the pages on the website that the user accesses or visits. On the Jubelio platform, cookie information is used to optimize user experience by customizing the content of our web pages based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Data Security Rights
Jubelio implements operational and technical measures to safeguard the personal data of its users against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, deletion, destruction, misuse, or loss. These measures take into account the nature and risks of the data and involve supervising all entities involved in data processing and setting security levels.
However, it should be noted that sending data over the internet is not entirely risk-free, and therefore, Jubelio cannot guarantee 100% security. To mitigate this risk, Jubelio has established a team of information security risk management professionals who develop technical security standards for all technology assets used.
Furthermore, if there is a valid written request from a data owner, partner, or law enforcement, Jubelio will facilitate the process of stopping processing, delaying, limiting, updating, anonymizing, or deleting the data. The request will be processed within a minimum of 30 business days.